From 9th to 10th of November, the “Pullman Riga Old Town” hotel will host a cycle of lectures that will be dedicated to the basics of modern international art. The course of lectures will present an opportunity to learn how the systems in the world of art function, get to know the situation on the market, and the possibilities in the field of art business today.
- Events, institutions, people, trends, geographical leaders of the art business in the context of international art;
- The specifics of contemporary art – directions, disciplines, techniques; classic and relevant media; modern curatorial practices; who and how helps art get exhibited;
- Art business statistics, international reports and records, business models in the field of art, online tools and initiatives, blockchain and art;
- Cross-cultural marketing and branding in the field of art, PR art events of the world, resources, basic tools;
- Documentation of art projects and opportunities for artists – grants, open-calls, art residences, fundraising, crowdfunding.
Lecturer: Anna Shvec – art manager.